DINE IN STYLE WITH A FIELD AND FORK HAMPER
FOR ALL OCCASIONS
THIS IS NOT JUST A HAMPER!
This is a hamper produced by head chef Sam Mahoney who was trained by the Roux Brothers – (Three Star Michelin Restaurant) and his team at Field & Fork!
Your breakfast hamper will be delivered to your tent in the morning giving you the freedom to take breakfast at your own pace. Get up, light the stove or bbq and cook a “full English”, snuggle up around the wood burner with the continental hamper enjoying bakery fresh pastries, cured meats, regional cheeses and fresh fruit salads and let the children unpack their own hampers of savoury filled croissants, sweet brioche and fresh fruit salad.
The choice as relaxed as the environment.
As with all Field and Forks catering services our hampers are prepared by our chefs from the finest ingredients on our premises. Your hamper will be conveniently packaged in disposable containers with cutlery and napkins and all can be made Gluten Free on request.
FULL ENGLISH BREAKFAST £29.50 for two people
– Seasonal Fruit Salad – Local Free Range Eggs, Local Sweet Cured bacon, Local Sausage, Field and Fork house baked beans, Local Field Mushrooms – Field and Fork Bakery Basket – Pressed Orange Juice
CONTINENTAL BREAKFAST £29.50 for two people
– Seasonal Fruit Salad – Cured Hams, salamis and meats, Local Cheeses, Boiled local Eggs, Smoked Salmon – Field and Fork Bakery Basket – Pressed Orange Juice
VEGETARIAN BREAKFAST £14.75 per person
– Seasonal Fruit Salad – Local Free Range Eggs, Haloumi, tomato and oregano skewers, Field and Fork house baked beans, Local Field Mushrooms – Field and Fork Bakery Basket – Pressed Orange Juice
CHILDREN'S BREAKFAST HAMPER £9.95 per child
– Seasonal Fruit Salad – Ham and cheese croissant – Mini chocolate chip brioche – Pressed Orange Juice
PICNIC AND DINNER HAMPERS
The Field & Fork hamper service is ideal for all your meals and excursions, a day at the races, a days sailing from Chichester harbour, alfresco dining in the park before the theatre, a romantic day out in the country, fun at the seaside….
These delicious picnics are prepared by Field & Fork chefs from the finest ingredients at their nearby premises. Your picnic will be conveniently packaged in eco friendly disposable containers with cutlery and napkins, or you can choose to have your own hamper filled.
MENU A £29.50 for two people
– Smoked paprika and lemon roasted baby chicken – Caramelised beetroot tart with Roquefort and walnuts – Two chef salads – House speciality breads – Rhubarb and custard tart with caramelised soft meringue – Pressed pear or apple juice
MENU B £39.50 for two people
– Anti pasti; buffalo mozzarella, charcuterie selection, olives, marinated anchovies – Dressed crab with spiced avocado – Goats cheese, Parma ham and artichoke tarts – Three chef salads – House speciality breads – Lime and basil pannacotta – Pressed apple or pear juice
MENU C £72 for two people
– Roasted local lobster with Russian salad – Rare roasted peppered beef fillet with rocket and Parmesan – Three chef salads – Farmhouse Cheese selection – House specialty breads – Field and Fork Grand Selection of Desserts – Pressed pear or apple juice
CHILDREN'S £9.50 per child
– Grilled free range chicken fillets or Crispy Mozzarella Balls – New potato and cheese salad – Vegetable sticks – Chocolate Mousse – Pressed pear or apple juice
BBQ £32.50 for two people
– 2 maple glazed peppered short ribs of beef – 4 speciality sausages – 2 100% beef burgers – 2 local seafood and prawn kebabs – Potato salad – Coleslaw – Buttermilk pudding with summer berries and shortbread
JAPANESE BENTO BOX £22.50 per person
– Japanese style sweet soy braised aubergines – Teriyaki free range chicken or organic salmon with pickled cucumber – Soba noodle and Japanese greens salad, sesame dressing – Smoked salmon and avocado sushi roll – Green tea, poppy-seed and lemon cake – Pressed pear or apple juice