Glamping village- guest experience crew
Plush Tents is an award winning, off grid woodland glamping site situated 4 miles from Chichester, West Sussex. We have created a unique Yurt Village for our guests to unwind with their family and friends escaping from the stresses of modern life.
We are looking for passionate, friendly people who have excellent customer service skills, an eye for detail and are able to self motivate to join our family business. We work hard and make sure that we enjoy ourselves once the job is done. This is very much a lifestyle and the right applicant will love the space we have created as much as we do. The most important thing is that our customers are able to truly relax and enjoy themselves in a chilled out space filled with creature comforts.
This is a seasonal job working shifts and sleepovers between April and November. You must be flexible and be prepared to work days, evenings and weekends.
- Cleaning of tents and communal areas to a high standard.
- Greeting and showing round new guests and ensuring that their needs are met throughout their stay.
- Lighting and tending to individual yurt burners and communal fires.
- Delivering food hampers onsite.
- Providing tea and coffee to guests from our onsite catering wagon.
- Helping with the logistics of events, weddings and corporate away days.
- Help with transportation of customers luggage and items around the site via quad bike.
- Assist with any maintenance, logistics or customer issues that come up at any time and in all weathers.
- You will be an enthusiastic, self starter who gets the job done without the need for constant prompting.
- You will have an eye for detail and a pride in ensuring that cleaning and maintenance is done well and to a high standard.
- You will be friendly, approachable and willing to help customers and management to ensure that the Plush Tents experience is amazing for everyone.
- You will be happy dealing with children. We host a lot of families.
- You will be punctual, reliable and honest.
- You will be prepared for physical, outdoor work in all weathers. This is a hands on role.
- You will have a full, clean driving licence.
- You may have an interest in sustainable, off grid living.
Successful applicants will be invited to a trial.
Job Type: Seasonal
Salary: £8.50 /hour
Required education: GCSE and above.
Required licence or certification: Driving License